Tuesday, January 28, 2014

People...

People are irritating, simple as that. They get pissed over the stupidest thing and you know what I'm one of them. But when you get pissed at something so silly it's ridiculous. And I loathe when people put their shit on facebook. Tumblr is a different thing because it was originally meant to be an online journal but when people constantly put their business all over facebook well I think that's a cry for attention. "Someone pissed me off, better put it on fb so everyone can comment and like it and I can be a little prissy baby" Wah wah. Every once in awhile is most likely fine, you know as long as it doesn't involve extreme shit and what not. But everyday about every little thing? Please if you have to post your emotions everyday on fb then you have a SERIOUS problem and NEED to get help. And if you choose not to get help then that's your prerogative but PLEASE refrain from posting every little thing on fb or everyone is going to think you are a whiny little kid who needs help. Ugh I am so ticked off it's not even funny. Sure I post things on fb but not into exact detail and not about every little thing. Sorry if this a long post but god DAMN does it really piss me off when people are screaming for attention. This is my opinion and if you don't like it too bad, don't give a flying fuck. Thank you and have a fanfuckingtastic day 

No comments:

Post a Comment